At Long Last, The Cemetery Lament Podcast

 


As some of you know I've been talking about doing a podcast for at least two years now. And for two years I just haven't gotten off my ass to do it. Now before you just assume I'm a lazy shit bag (okay maybe a little), in my defense I have had a lot of other bullshit going on in my life. A lot of times it has effected how often I was able to post to this blog let alone try to maintain a show scheduled for a podcast. 

Another big issue was having the resources to create a decent product. I didn't want the show to sound like complete and total garbage so I had to be in a position where I could get the right equipment and learn the programs involved with all this craziness. 

So... after much ado, I'm happy to announce that I have started recording the first episode of the soon to be released... Cemetery Lament Podcast. My goal is to have the first show recorded and out on the black market by the second week of October 2020. So if you aren't busy or whatever maybe check it out. I will keep everyone posted as more information is finalized. 

Comments

Zero Tolerance Magazine RSS Feed

Nuclear Blast - News

Metal Blade - News