Digging Up Graves ~ 0, Entity

 


I honestly don't know much about 0 (I'm assuming the band name is "Zero" and not the just the letter O) but since most of their Bandcamp site is in Icelandic I'm not 100% sure. Anyway, regardless of what their name is... (I'm going with Zero), they are fucking amazing. If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times, my favorite things about sites like Bandcamp and Soundcloud are all the incredible unsigned, underground artists you can find there.

Right out of the rip the first track, None, is an eight minute and fifty second beast that sets the tone for the rest of the album. The vocals range from demonic screams, brutal growls and a moody "clean" chanting of sorts. Musically there is definitely no lack of talent and each track has a unique sound that keeps you engaged from beginning to end. 

I don't what genre of music they consider themselves (again, Icelandic) but I would go with Atmospheric Black Metal. So if you are in search of something new I would be sure to check out, 0 and if you have the extra cash buy their album Entity... I think I paid around $5.00 American for it and it's well worth it. 

Comments

Zero Tolerance Magazine RSS Feed

Nuclear Blast - News

Metal Blade - News